- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Choosing a Financial Advisor
- Tools You Can Use
- Contact Us
- Client Login
We are not an insurance company nor do we sell insurance. But insurance, in its myriad forms, is the bulwark of protection against large unexpected risks. As such we have advisers on staff that hold the Insurance Benefit Counselor’s license. Here’s how we can help with insurance matters:
- Help you determine the type and amount of life insurance to hold and help you in the buying process.
- Help you determine the advisability of having long-term care insurance. If needed, the amount to get and help with obtaining it.
- Help you determine the advisability of having disability insurance. If needed, the amount to get and help with obtaining it.
- Figuring out what components of an employer’s cafeteria-type benefits plan to choose.
Please see the Financial Advice section for other areas we can help in and our fees for hourly services.