Personal Money Planning Disclosure Brochure

Disclosure Brochure (ADV Parts II & Part III)

Any person who provides investment advice for a fee must register with either the Federal Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or their State Securities Board. Which one depends on a variety of factors, but mainly comes down to the size of the advisory company. Form ADV Part II or its equivalent (we call ours the Disclosure Brochure) contains information that the federal government, state securities board, and Personal Money Planning, LLC deem important for you to know. It describes the firm, its principal parties, and the services provided to clients. We encourage you to read it in its entirety. If you have any questions on this form, the information it contains, or about Personal Money Planning, LLC,  please contact us.